Our firm offers consulting and legal representation/assistance services
- civil law: ownership law, civil contracts law, succession law;
- family law: divorce, partition;
- labor law: working conflicts, pensions, salary rights;
- insurance law;
- administrative, financial and fiscal law;
- mediation activities;
- commercial law: commercial companies; commercial contracts; receivables recovery; insolvency; setting up companies.
Services provided by the Law Practice “Bese Zeno Sorin” and Partners
The services that our Law Practice provides in the county of Constanta are the following:
Consultancy and applications of a juridical nature
Juridical assistance and representation
Drawing up of juridical documents, attesting the identity of parties, the contents and the date of the deeds submitted for authentication
Establishing commercial companies and registration of them, of their equity shares, of the shares or stock owned by the registered companies
We draw up and express on the name and/or behalf of the client petitions, notifications, reports or petitions towards authorities, institutions, other persons, on the purpose of safeguarding and defending the rights and the legitimate interests. We will represent you with the diligence of good professionals, within the boundaries of the law.
The assistance and representation before judicial instances, authorities and public institutions will be achieved by adequate professional diligence.
Should we undertake to assist and /or to represent you within a lawful procedure, so you will benefit from a thorough preparation of cases, case files and projects, with promptness and case-adequacy.
We from our Practice will demonstrate professional competence, using adequate juridical knowledge, specific practical skills and reasonably necessary preparation for your actual assistance or representation.
The juridical consultancy may be provided in writing or orally, in fields of interests, such as:
drawing up and/or delivery, using any means, as the case may be, of the juridical opinions and information related to the juridical issue to be addressed;
developing juridical opinions;
developing projects of legal documents (agreements, conventions, articles of association etc.) and assisting to the related negotiations;
participation as consultant to the activity of deliberative bodies of a juridical person, under the law;
any consultancy in the juridical field.
The juridical documents important for you will be drawn up and attested by our attorneys by signing before an attorney, and will bear an authentication, a resolution, a stamp or any other verifiable means of attesting the identity of the signing parties, the consent and the date of the respective document. The certified date notarization of deeds is achieved by indicating the date (year, month, day) and the time, should it be requested, as well as the condition in which the deed is. The document for which the attestation is requested will be drawn up in such number of counterparts as requested by the client.
Our Law Practice provides juridical consultancy and addresses juridical applications, provides juridical assistance and representation, drawing up of juridical documents in the following fields:
Civil Law Attorney in Constanta:
- claims, ownership actions, maintenances, contractual obligations to provide services, inheritances and partitions, severances from joint tenancy, evictions, delimitations of property boundaries, cadastre, real estate registration, mortgage de-registrations, sale agreements, donations, barters, rentals, bailment, liens, loans etc., claims against insurance/re-insurance companies.
- within the procedure of forced execution: rendering enforceable, juridical assistance and representation within forced execution procedures before the legal executors and the judging instance, appeals and challenges of enforcement.
Criminal Law Attorney in Constanta:
- expert assistance before the police or prosecution bodies as well as before judicial instances at any jurisdictional level (first instance, appeal and second appeal), drawing up notification rulings and criminal complaints.
Family Law Attorney in Constanta:
- divorce, marriage dissolution, partition of jointly owned property of espouses, adoption, custody of minors, paternity negation/confirmation, child support establishment/modification.
Commercial Law Attorney in Constanta:
- establishing companies, legal consultancy in obtaining operation approvals, drafting and drawing up Decision of Shareholders’ General Assembly, articles and memorandum of association, modifying addenda, stock and share cessions/sales, increases/decreases of registered capital, establishing lucrative facilities and branch offices, other deeds related to registration of commercial companies; recover of receivables, demands for payment, conciliations, assistance in negotiations on the purpose of concluding commercial agreements; drafting, drawing up and attestation of commercial agreements, commercial transactions, arbitrage, mediation and conciliation, litigations pertaining agreement breaches, representation before courts of general jurisdiction and arbitration.
Labor Law Attorney in Constanta:
- consultancy in labor relationship, labor conflicts: compelling the employer to return moneys withheld from salary, to repair the damage caused to the employee, to recover the damage caused to the employer, return of unduly paid amounts; appeals against the decision to dismiss the employee, appeals against the decision to apply disciplinary sanctions, litigations related to employee’s personal liability actions by the employers for breaching of labor agreement and of confidentiality clause.